Boston, MA – Full Time
Small Army, a FINN Partners Company, has an opportunity for a senior digital and broadcast Producer to join our Integrated Production team where they will function as our key digital project manager. The Producer is responsible for the daily management of most of our interactive projects from inception to completion, adhering to budget and timelines, working with developers, and maintaining strong client relationships. Scope of work includes - assuring the quality of the product; keeping the project on time, on budget, and on strategy (from concepting build to delivery); and assuring adherence to our development process. Previous broadcast producer experience is a plus.
- Partners with the VP of Production and Relationship Managers to obtain necessary project information (due dates, budget, scope, success metrics, project requirements, etc.).
- Manages the development and production of interactive marketing and website projects via accurate project planning, change tracking, budget tracking, and regular production status reporting.
- Manages execution of work on assigned projects, holding team members accountable to the delivery of assigned work, maintaining project SOPs, and adhering to quality control practices.
- Works directly with clients and agency colleagues to educate, share best practices, and provide expertise/guidance on digital projects.
- Acts as liaison between creative, technical, relationship managers, and other internal groups.
- Keeps production projects on track and on time, overseeing internal and external resources.
- Finds solutions to technical or scheduling challenges and delivering them on time & on budget.
- Ensures all assets meet content and legal approvals.
- Manages external vendors when necessary; updates preferred vendor list.
- Uses Basecamp to manage and document work/bug status
- Supports the agency with ideas on process refinement/improvement.
- Solid understanding and dedication of interactive medium (including UX, AI, development, design, user functionality and client functionality requirements) to be able to effectively interface with professional IT Developers.
- Knowledge of website design, website launches, and ongoing website management. Must have had prior work experience launching new websites.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Solid knowledge of online services, technology, and platforms (i.e. WordPress, Basecamp, and other CMS systems).
- Experience producing and maintaining project estimates, project plans and top-level schedules.
- Strong QA skills, from content to functionality to final deliverables.
- Coding knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Previous broadcast producer experience is a plus!
To Apply for This Position:
Please apply by uploading your resume, cover letter, your portfolio (with samples of your professional work) and indicate your target salary in US Dollars.
About Small Army and Finn Partners:
Small Army (smallarmy.net), a FINN Partners company, is a 45+ person marketing and creative service agency in Boston MA, that helps brands build relationships with people through storytelling. Their work focuses on the core belief that storytelling can strengthen relationships between brands and customers. Small Arm works with a range of clients and industries to tell brand stories in an immediate, lasting, and impactful way.
Finn Partners was launched in late 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Specialty areas include technology, consumer, education, travel & lifestyle, CSR, arts, health, and public and corporate affairs.
Finn Partners was named “Best Midsize Agency” in 2020 and in 2015, "Best Agency to Work For" in 2013 and "Best New Agency" in 2012 by the industry's Holmes Report. Headquartered in New York City, the company has over 800 employees, with offices in Chicago, Boston, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, San Francisco and Washington D.C., and has additional international capabilities through its own global network and PROI Worldwide. Find us at www.finnpartners.com and follow us on Twitter @finnpartners. While we appreciate the interest of all candidates, we will only respond to those with whom we have a greater interest.